You have lots of questions about the PMP Boot Camp – and the investment of your money and time into this product. We understand that and are here to help you make a good financial decision – and a decision of how to best use your time and energy to pass the PMP.
While we believe our product is the best training for the PMP for the price you might still have some questions. Here are some common queries other users have asked – if your’s isn’t listed drop us a note, we’ll help!
What’s included in the Online PMP Boot Camp?
- 90 days access to the secured course content
- Complete exam coverage of all objectives
- Videos and lecture of all topics
- Chapter exams and comprehensive exams
- Excel workbook for formulas and math problems
- MP3 files of all course lectures – downloaded
- PMP Cheat Sheets – PDF file
- Course workbook – PDF file
- Interactive exercises in each module to help reinforce learning
- Exam tips and tricks
- PMBOK v4 references throughout the course
What are the system requirements?
This is a web-based course. You’ll need:
- Flash Player 6.0.79 or later (http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash) (Flash Player 7 or later recommended), and one of the following browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3, Google Chrome, Opera 9.5
- Macintosh: Firefox 1.x and later, Safari 3
- Linux: Firefox 1.x
Is mobile content provided?
Yes, you can view most of the course content on a mobile device – such as an Ipad or Android device. There are some components, less than 10 percent, that require Flash to operate properly.
Do you provide group discounts?
Yes. If you would like to purchase ten or more licenses to the PMP Boot Camp please contact us for details on how we can reduce the cost of the course for your study group or organization.
Who teaches this course and what are his qualifications?
The PMP Boot Camp is taught by PMP expert and author Joseph Phillips. Joseph Phillips has taught project management, adult education, requirements gathering, core quality, business writing, and goal setting seminars for organizations around the world. He has served as a corporate educator and keynote speaker for Fortune 100 companies and trade groups. Since 1995 he has taught for organizations including:
- Eli Lilly
- Chase Bank
- Indiana University Hospital
- Cardinal Health
- Project Management Institute
- Ball State University
- Sedona Learning
- New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
- Bobcat Company
- American Electric Power
- First Merchants Bank
- PMP/CAPM Boot Camp
- IT Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Train-the-Trainer: CTT+
- The Lifelong Project
You can visit Joseph’s author, consulting, and training page here.